Let’s cherish the moments with CGV’s innovative PhotoTicket function. From now on whenever enjoying a favourite movie you can keep not only a ticket pass but also a colorful image full of memories to reminish. Come to CGV and create the next-generation movie diary!
How to create PhotoTicket?
- Step 1: Install and run CGV Cinemas application and choose PhotoTicket
Choose the movie that you have booked online on CGV website or application to create PhotoTicket.
- Step 2: Edit your PhotoTicket
Choose the photo and use various editing tools as well as insert photo caption.
- Step 3: Make payment and get PhotoTicket at Kiosk
Enter the booking number into Kiosk (located at the cinema where the tickets are booked) to get your PhotoTicket. Kiosks are available at these sites: CGV Hung Vuong Plaza, CGV SC VivoCity, CGV CT Plaza, CGV Pearl Plaza, CGV Liberty Citypoint, CGV Hoang Van Thu, CGV Aeon Binh Tan, CGV Vincom Dong Khoi, CGV Van Hanh Mall.
Terms & Conditions:
- PhotoTicket applies for CGV Members only
- The number of printed PhotoTickets cannot exceed the number of tickets purchased in the transaction (For example: Customer booking 4 movie tickets can print maximum 4 PhotoTickets)
- PhotoTicket can be edited 30 days after the booking date
- PhotoTicket can be printed 30 days after the screening date