1. Payment Regulation
- Customers can choose the following payment methods for the online booking transaction on the CGV website:
- - Member Reward Points
- - CGV Gift Card
- - Ticket Voucher
- - ATM Card (debit / payment / prepaid cards)
- - Credit card, debit card, international prepaid card
2. Online Payment Methods
- - Membership Point: 01 point is equivalent to 1.000 VND. With these reward points, you can simply pay for all products and services available at CGV similarly to using cash. Please give your membership card to our staff at box office to complete payment using points, or choose to pay with points when booking online. You must use 20 points at minimum for any purchase. To easily check your reward points and transaction history, please visit My CGV on website.
- - CGV Gift Card: Giftcards can be used to buy movie tickets, concession items at all CGV Cinemas and also applies for online booking. You can buy giftcards at any CGV Cinema with the minimum balance of 300,000VND, with a one-year validity. You can choose from three options when buying giftcards: 300,000 VND, 500,000 VND or 1,000,000VND. Giftcards can be topped up to continue using.
3. Accepted cards for online payment
(Updated by service provider announcement)
Credit card, debit card, international prepaid card:
- - Visa
- - MasterCard
- - JCB
- - American Express
- - Union Pay
ATM Card (debit / payment / prepaid cards):
- - Vietcombank : register for Internet Banking and SMS Banking service.
- - DongA Bank : online Transfer / Payment service on Internet Banking / SMS
- - Vietinbank : register for online payment service
- - VIB : register for VIB4U servcie
- - HDBank : SMS/Vasco Token Key service and money transfer service on eBanking
- - Techcombank : register for Internet banking service
- - Tienphong Bank : register for Internet banking service
- - MB : eBanking service called eMB
- - VietA Bank : register for Internet banking service
- - Maritime Bank : (only applied for M1 card) no need for registration
- - Eximbank : online payment service (card holder can make online registry if Internet Bank and SMS Banking have been activated)
- - SHB : iBanking service need to be ativated
- - Sacombank : Internet Banking function is required
- - Nam A Bank : Internet Banking and SMS Banking
4. Unsuccessful transaction payments
There are many reasons for failed transaction such as:
- - Card is not registered for Internet Banking services
- - For Visa, MasterCard: During the payment process you are asked to enter Verified by Visa password or MasterCard SecureCode,… but you did not complete this authentication step.
- - Insufficient balance for payment. Some banks also regulate daily spending limit for certain types of card.
- - Incorrect card number.
Please contact hotline 1900 6017 or the card issuer bank for accurate explanation.